Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chats Between Fire and Sol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

Chats Between Fire and Sol Empty
PostSubject: Chats Between Fire and Sol   Chats Between Fire and Sol Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:53 am

Important information is within these words. The entire thing is a spoiler. This is meant for Solstice, Snitcakes and I

Copyright on all Immortal Wars content John Barnett, Janece Stiles, and Snitcakes 2001-2009

janece stiles: Bounce away on here I will answer whenever I can
fireraven_fss: Ahh something called me back to my computer. I started writing an epic poem as a form of brainstorming earlier, what I have written was posted.
janece stiles: I will check it out in the morning
fireraven_fss: An idea came to me about how to reason my idea of Granny Sol stalking the Fireraven on occasion, and the answer that came was a prophecy.
janece stiles: Oohhhhh cool
fireraven_fss: A prophecy being that a particular member of the Pagan Starred Clan, referring to the five star cabal would be what destroys stardust.
janece stiles: Cool hey google solstice vampire and look at that series of books
fireraven_fss: My thoughts behind that were upon her finding this out decided that she decided that she could either destroy Fireraven and possibly have another
janece stiles: Sols may destroy it lol the bear wiped them all out
fireraven_fss: person rise up and kill her later or convince him onto her side for practically infinite power to control the world
fireraven_fss: Sweet I'll look it up real quick.
janece stiles: Th. One who is hanging around her for infinite power is Reaver
janece stiles: Would explain some of his abilities
fireraven_fss: Very true. Reaver who has gained a slew of tricks and is already among the top most powerful vampires in the world. Afterall he's the one who has
fireraven_fss: been eluding Fireraven from the get go. His origins are completely unknown. Even to the Immortal Bajif Ishtar who has been orchestrating the
fireraven_fss: entire thing from the beginning Reaver is an enigma. Not a threat to him, but something not quite understood. He's very much a stand alone
fireraven_fss: villain within a group of stand alone villains
janece stiles: Ha let him tangle with Combibus the immortal
fireraven_fss: Lol Reaver?
janece stiles: Yep
fireraven_fss: Oh and on a second note. I've decided Jack's fate and position in the story and you are going to absolutely love this.
fireraven_fss: I've toyed long and hard with Jane's betrayal of Fireraven it is innevitable and being planned out. My idea is that Reaver sensed Fireraven
janece stiles: Who helped grandma put Combibus in hades??? Could be Reaver
fireraven_fss: in the southwest and sent Jack there to take down Fireraven emotionally. Which will happen through Jane.
fireraven_fss: What ideas do you have for Combibus and Hades? It would be an excellent story to provide as to how Reaver because a Stardust Cabal member
janece stiles: Wow I like it
fireraven_fss: Thank you I thought you'd love it. It's absolutely twisted and beautiful.
janece stiles: Combibus is a bastard outcast immortal that is mean and rogue
janece stiles: He was pit in hades by rrandma sols for some reason
janece stiles: Bit Reaver would be needed to help take him downo
fireraven_fss: Makes a good deal of sense
janece stiles: Epic battle could be reaver and Combibus
fireraven_fss: Immortals in general on at the highest plateu of power. It may take two powerful vampires to take one down. I love the idea
fireraven_fss: It's a very symbolic clash of class powerstruggle
janece stiles: The bear and reaver do it for grandma
fireraven_fss: The lower class trying to overpower the higher class even if it means starting with the rogues and outcasts
fireraven_fss: I love the idea
fireraven_fss: Oh snap! I have an idea for a story bit I'm going to write detailing Bajif and Fireraven's first meeting
janece stiles: Cool
fireraven_fss: Indeed. So please explain your ideas for Combibus I'm very interested.
janece stiles: He is mean like sols
janece stiles: Has a mission to try to save my dad from grandma
janece stiles: He has strong venom
fireraven_fss: Alright I like it all so far
janece stiles: It has to be filtered for me to tale it
janece stiles: He is in league with other outcasts
fireraven_fss: Ahh... please explain
fireraven_fss: Is there a plan amongst these outcasts?
janece stiles: No
fireraven_fss: Alright, are any details about them as of yet known?
janece stiles: They just kinda hang out sharing tales of their adventures
janece stiles: Nope
janece stiles: Just that combibus is immortal
fireraven_fss: Sweet. Hmm... definitely intriguing
janece stiles: Mean rogue
janece stiles: The others I can spinbb
fireraven_fss: I like the fact that they share stories and are mean. That adds a lot of character variations to work with
fireraven_fss: It reminds me a lot of outlaws in the old west who associated with one another but didn't really plan things with one another
janece stiles: And he is gonna tasked me with him
fireraven_fss: I love the idea, because it creates a solid group with literally no limits
janece stiles: You need to save this convo for me I am on my phone
fireraven_fss: Will do.
fireraven_fss: I'll need to save it for me as well.
janece stiles: Lol we can spin tales of other characters
fireraven_fss: Very true right now there are a few characters I'm focused on. Bajif, Ares, Granny Sol, Jack and Reaver. I don't know where else I'm taking the
fireraven_fss: story in the short term to do much else at the moment
fireraven_fss: Oh snap! I forgot an important detail than I'm planning on working out!
fireraven_fss: I haven't fully grasped te concept yet but Fireraven is going to come across some homeless desperate drifting teens very soon.
janece stiles: you know I can spin the tale g
fireraven_fss: I know you can you're amazing at it which is why I wanted your help with this in particular
janece stiles: Ty
janece stiles: You flatter me!
fireraven_fss: Only with the truth alright now this is the concept I came up with earlier
fireraven_fss: Fireraven knows he is going to need to set up base on this side of the world now
fireraven_fss: It's innevitable with stardust trying to spread like a virus
fireraven_fss: My idea is that he comes across a troop of homeless kids while he's traveling out of the south.
fireraven_fss: Realizing that no one at all will miss them he decides to offer them the gift of immortality in exchange for their assstance
fireraven_fss: I don't know how to really spin it from their. It could work like britain and the us with them becoming independant, maybe a sub-cabal for that
fireraven_fss: side of the world or who knows. Any ideas?
janece stiles: Try Indian folklore
janece stiles: American Indian medicine man
fireraven_fss: Native American or India?
janece stiles: Native
fireraven_fss: Alright can do, can do
janece stiles: Omg that become the democratic party
fireraven_fss: Huh???? What about the democratic party?
janece stiles: Your sub cabal is the democrats lol it was a joke
fireraven_fss: Lol, in a way that does make sense, Which reminds me I have some background info that needs to be written down.
janece stiles: K
fireraven_fss: I sat down and bounced some ideas with the girl who is writing the story in our forum's boyfriend a few weeks ago over coffee and I realized
fireraven_fss: why the wars have all taken place
janece stiles: Icool
fireraven_fss: In the creation story there were two male and two female.
janece stiles: K
fireraven_fss: The idea is that after the birth of the first baby immortal the other female got jealous and started little squabbles with her due to not
fireraven_fss: knowing how to control her emotions. Eventually she had her mate make the mother's mate disappear. This pissed off the kid, Bajif Ishtar who
fireraven_fss: has ever since escalated many issues with that immortals allies as a way to bring grief to her, though every war has not been caused by him.
fireraven_fss: Also, he manipulates these things in secret to ensure no one knows it is him.
fireraven_fss: So in essence jealousy sparked all life as we know it and created war at the same time so the two are inseperably intertwined like siamese twins
janece stiles: Combibus= a combination and also suck on this
fireraven_fss: Yup which will make him play in very nicely as a major character
janece stiles: Genus a combination of your immortals
janece stiles: The bastard child concieved in revenge by
janece stiles: A jealous female
fireraven_fss: This soap opera really looks like it's going to unfold nicely. I love it
janece stiles: We are truly epic
fireraven_fss: Alright I know what my major project will be for my creative fiction class next semester
fireraven_fss: Yes we are. It's sessions like these that really get the series rolling.
janece stiles: The sonic wave that happens when I fix bajif sword
janece stiles: Yep
fireraven_fss: So now what about the wave?
janece stiles: It is felt by every living thing and you look up and say
janece stiles: Solstice what have you done
fireraven_fss: Awesome so far
janece stiles: It may well unlessh he'll
janece stiles: Hades may come back
Last message received on 12/16 at 1:46 AM
fireraven_fss: Sorry bad connection
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal

Chats Between Fire and Sol
Page 1 of 1