Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info: Empty
PostSubject: Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:   Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:51 pm

So to those of us who have read the creation myth for the series what are your thoughts? Concerns? Questions? It's all here for those who haven't and want to know.

I would like comments though, a lot of this was originally based loosely on Celtic mythology hence the names and the Celtic pantheon being one of the first to be created.

Spoiler:
Don't you just love my spoiler tags?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal
Snitcakes

Snitcakes

PostSubject: Re: Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:   Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:03 am

Will this be turned into another set of entries like the journal of Fireraven?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/snitcakes
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

PostSubject: Re: Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:   Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 am

Eventually yes. Parts of it have been written before. I at one point had a nearly one hundred page book written about the minotaur wars with an intro based on the creation story. Essentially though it's all supposed to be separate little book and background info that shows everything throughout a long period of time.

I need to show you guys my over all time line though. It's over a vast amount of space and the Christian Pantheon takes a primary role after a certain point.

Oh and I got my notes back that I wrote on the basic way I meant for magic to work Very Happy I'll be posting an outline of that soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:   Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creation story :Not so much a spoiler as intricate background info:
Page 1 of 1