Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcanum Update. What the future holds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

Arcanum Update. What the future holds! Empty
PostSubject: Arcanum Update. What the future holds!   Arcanum Update. What the future holds! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 am

Alright well I'm planning on continuing my story but I'm unsure how at the moment. I will probably finish off the journal and what not because the story from the journal is integral in the grand scheme of my new over all project. I've been doing research into long continuing epic tales and what not trying to figure out the best way in which to continue, advertise and such and that has been a portion of the delays. Through all of this I have come to a number of conclusions.

1. The story needs multiple view points to be effective. The journal works well as a supplement or a PoV for the over all story, I honestly will probably keep the Journal as a side project for the main thing though.

2. I need to flesh out the beginning of the universe. The tales here are absolutely crucial to the end of everything which is a very climactic and massive ordeal.

3. All sides need to be covered. So far everything is one sided and biased which is awesome for a journal but I want more.

4. I think writing the Diary of Jane would be epic.

5. I need to fully develop the story line. The plans for it literally cover thousands of years of history and future. There is too much to keep track of, especially as things evolve, technologies change and the inevitable fusions occur. This is especially true with one of the most pivotal story arcs in the entire series which involves King Arthur and Mordred. I will be clear on one thing with this, I have worked on designing this particular arc since my senior year of high school, I even have a short draft of how the second part begins. The second arc leads into the final climactic chapters of the story and incredibly important when it comes to tying up loose ends.

There is more but over all I think that is enough to say for now. Wish me luck and keep in contact people! The more I hear for you the more into writing I get!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal

Arcanum Update. What the future holds!
Page 1 of 1