Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

Thoughts on the future. Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the future.   Thoughts on the future. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Alright it's been a long while since I last wrote anything. I'm sorry I've been busy and haven't been able to keep up as well as I'd like to.

I do have plans to continue the story but am currently dabbling with the character perspective and style in which I want to take this. I want to expand from Fireraven's perspective into the other characters. I'm not sure how I am going to do this but it will add length and depth to the work. The current idea is to add in other characters to telling the story. I'm planning on adding in views from Reaver as well as Queen Sol for the "villains" side, bajif, alexander, Fauztin, Fauzt and Solstice, Jane and perhaps small sections with Jack will be added as well. The challenge behind doing this lies in the current format. I could continue it from this style and expand it in a Bram Stoker-like fashion, or I could revamp all of it and rewrite all of it including the current works. I might need to try both and see which I like best but both have their own pluses.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal

Thoughts on the future.
Page 1 of 1