Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Line

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solstice

solstice

The Time Line Empty
PostSubject: The Time Line   The Time Line Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Probably the most confusing part of reading all three stories is trying to figure out the timeline. I can bounce around you two and spin a tale in any direction but, now that this is becoming bigger I have readers asking me about when does my story occur? Conveniently the original work fits perfectly with the ending of part one since we know I had been unconscious for over two years. The war happened prior to my story.
WARNING SPOILERS .... IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THEN STOP READING RIGHT HERE.
Solstice came into existence long after the birth/vampiric birth of Fireraven and Alexander. And I am starting to think that maybe if we give a date time stamp like Snitcakes did on the bios it will clear up some of the confusion...
Fire I need that beginning of our race story and the levels again. Lets put it all out here and that way we can spin our stories easier. Snitcakes I need to write something that is going to affect your characters quite a bit.. Actually the story is going to spin from Fireraven and it is gonna blow all our minds., He is gonna find Misti Raven and bring her Home??? But I am being held by a DemiGod and will not be there for this tidbit of the story until later... and you guys are gonna have to try to figure out what to do and how to tell me.
My story will soon delve deep into Fireravens original concept in dealing with the sword of Bajifishtar. I need to get my timeline on the story to progress past Fireraven because when I fix that sword a sonic wave will engulf the world and every creature will know that something major has just happened and you two are gonna be called by the Civilized Five to council to prepare for the wrath of what I have just done. Hmmm wonder if they are gonna ask Fauztin to bring me in? hahaha he hunts Sols now instead of the other way around. this needs much work but I believe that once we kinda get a timeline going since our stories all entertwine it will be easy to spin more Epicness.
Back to top Go down
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

The Time Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Line   The Time Line Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Alright I will start the explanation thread. I have an idea on the time line. My goal is that parts of the Solstice story as written take part immediately proceeding the ending of the first of the three parts of Fireraven's journal that I have planned out.
Spoiler:
That should clear up when stuff takes place though, or so I hope Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal
Snitcakes

Snitcakes

The Time Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Line   The Time Line Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm

The story of Fauztin is sort of a unique one compared to your guys' work. I guess Fauztin's story is more of a backround history plotline to give a basis of some of the recurring characters and a brief summary of their histories before the Great War and before their separation from each other. This story takes place before Solstice turns to the Stardust Cabal during the wars and takes place right around the 1300s. The Bubonic Plague has a major impact and it creates a sort of conflict for the setup with the war to come. I don't think that gives away any spoilers, but still gives the readers a general idea of when and where my story takes place in comparison to your stories.

NOTE: Fauzt and Fauztin are two different characters. Fauzt is a descendant of Fauztin that is a character in Fireraven's story. Fauztin is an ally of Fireraven from the Days of Old.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/snitcakes
Snitcakes

Snitcakes

The Time Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Line   The Time Line Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 am

solstice wrote:
Snitcakes I need to write something that is going to affect your characters quite a bit.

If you could just forward or send a copy of it in a PM for me to review just to make sure dates and details match up, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/snitcakes
Sponsored content

The Time Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Line   The Time Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Line
Page 1 of 1