Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll be home for the break.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

I'll be home for the break. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be home for the break.   I'll be home for the break. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm

I won't be on until most likely early January because I don't have a laptop I'll. Keep in touch people I'll be using Yahoo mobile and my phone to keep in contact so call, text or im me with any info.

Hopefully I'll have new content up shortly after the break. I've got material that I'm working on so it's looking hopeful.

Cell: (405)694-0987
IM: bajifishtar (I would be using the fireraven_fss but my phone can't type in the _ so I can't log in to that one.)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal
incoherently_FUMU

incoherently_FUMU

I'll be home for the break. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll be home for the break.   I'll be home for the break. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

well, i already left you a message on your xanga that you should text me, but now i don't know if you can even check your xanga messages! so i guess i'll text you instead. oh, and i got the next part of my story posted today too, so when you come back you can check it out.Smile
Back to top Go down

I'll be home for the break.
Page 1 of 1