Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Japan Card Games Are the Only Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

In Japan Card Games Are the Only Law Empty
PostSubject: In Japan Card Games Are the Only Law   In Japan Card Games Are the Only Law Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Main Character: Shirow, Yatate
Notes: In Japan most people are referred to by their last name, to keep with that tradition the same will be implemented.

Part 1.

"Alright! I've got this in the bag." Shirow looked pleased out onto the field. His life points stood at a total of fifteen hundred, just barely enough to pull of his next move.

"You can't possibly win right now. I still have five thousand life points left and three monsters on the field." Yuki scoffed. "Face it my friend next turn you have lost this duel. May as well give up Rei Hitami-kun's heart will belong to me after tonight." He looked around at the group of spectators from the duel party. "And all of these people will witness it."

Yuki smirked, "We'll just have to see about that. You won't win over Hitami-kun so easily. I activate the magic of Graceful Charity allowing me to draw three cards and discard to." He looked at them for a short period of time and selected two. "It looks like I will have to do away Sangan and my old friend D.D. Scout Plane." Yuki looked Shirow dead in the eyes, "You won't know what just hit you. I activate my face down card, a trap card known as Call of the Haunted. Using its power I will resurrect Sangan from the grave. Next, I will remove my D.D. Scout Plane and my Dimensional Alchemist from play in order to special summon one of the newest additions to my deck, a card so rare even Seto Kaiba is rumored to only have one, the Chaos Emperor Dragon!"

A look of shock overcame Shirow. "How did you manage to get a card like that. I've never seen it before. What exactly does your new toy do?"

"I'm glad you asked," Yuki smirked. "At the cost of 1000 life points I can send every card in both of our hands and on both of our fields to the grave yard. In addition for every card sent to the grave in this manner you take three hundred points of damage."

"That will only be three thousand damage. I'll still have two thousand life points left. It will help you none!" He laughed envisioning his eminent victory.

"That's what you think. Chaos Emperor Dragon use your special ability to destroy the world!" The giant dragon hologram took to the sky and fired down a massive blast of fire and light, temporarily blinding the crowd. When everything settled Yuki was left holding one card in his hand, everything else had been sent to the grave.

"You cheating little bastard! How did you get a card to your hand? Your own card just destroyed everything!" Shirow fumed.

"You really don't pay attention do you, mate?" Yuki folded his arms across his chest in a manner as to say he had authority. "If you remember I had a Sangan on the field. When a Sangan is sent from the field to the grave I can bring one monster from my deck to my hand, as long as that monster has less that fifteen hundred attack points. The monster I chose will assuredly give me victory as you will soon see. Since I have not normal summoned a monster this turn or attacked for that matter I will summon the Spirit Fiend known as Yata-Garasu, and have him attack your life points directly." Shirow's life point meter fell to eighteen hundred as a black bird pecked at his forehead.

"Ha! A measly bird? That was your master plan, to take away two hundred of my life points? And to think I was actually scared for a moment." The entire small crowd began to laugh at what appeared to be the largest error in Duel Monsters history. Yuki smiled confidently though still, motioning to Shirow to make his move, Yata-Garasu returning to his hand at this time. As people began to notice Yuki's confidence they quieted down wondering what was going on. "Alrighty then," Shirow looked awkwardly at Yuki, and tried to draw his next card. Yata-Garasu quickly made a v-line straight for Shirow's hand, pecking at it, refusing to let him draw his next card. "What the fuck gives Yuki? Why is this demon bird of yours breaking the rules?"

"So I take it you haven't gotten to see my other latest acquisition as of yet? His name is Yata-Garasu, when he deals damage to your life points you can't draw on your next turn. Useful isn't it?"

Seemingly as soon as the words exited his lips bright lights surrounded the abandoned warehouse. "Attention Duelists, we have your illegal dueling ring surrounded. Come out with your hands up or we will be forced to take aggressive action!" The entire party began to panic. The location had been leased out over a month in advance and their tournament permit had been cleared for the event. No one knew what was going on. All they knew was that they had to escape, or be taken to jail. In a matter of minutes the entire scene turned to chaos.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal

In Japan Card Games Are the Only Law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcanum: The Immortal Wars :: Writers Corner-
Jump to: