Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
puppetmaster

puppetmaster

a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Empty
PostSubject: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 am

She felt large hands wrap around her body. They clamped onto her like clamps as she writhed and wriggled in the grip. “sssshhhhhh it’s just me” the voice rasped against her skin, it reeked of flesh and left a icy chill on her cheek. She managed to slide one hand down into her boot for the knife tucked in it. She surprised her assailant as she managed to slip out of his grip and bringing her hand up in a circular motion left a deep gash on his cheek with the serrated half foot long blade. They were now standing facing each other with only about feet of worn down hardwood separating them. She knew that if he wanted too he could lunge across the space and tear out her throat in the blink of an eye, but she also knew he wouldn’t. She realized that in her escape she had torn her shirt and most of it now hung around her body in ragged wisps. She held the knife blade down and edge out. “ooooo, feisty now aren’t you” he said in a low voice that was just loud enough she could hear him without strain. He stumbled forward a few steps. He was slightly intoxicated but she knew that he was still a formidable fighter. “You know what, I own you” he laughed slightly “ I own fucking all of you, every single one of you fucking inbred bastards and bitches, you should be begging for me” his voice growing in anger and audibility. “Really” she replied “then why don’t you come get me” she said pushing a lock of red hair from her face. She saw him reach behind his cape that was indistinguishable from any other vampiric royalty. He pulled a large curled blade out of the sheath that was hidden under the cape and brought it up with two hands in a fighter stance. His sword was about four times the size of her knife and she’s seen enough people disemboweled by it to know he can use it well. He approached abruptly causing her to retreat. As she stepped back she tripped on a rotted piece of wood jutting out from the patchwork deck. He saw his chance as she lay flat on her back on then dock, there was only a nano second of time that she was motionless as she tried to regain her wits but in that window of time he was on top of her. She turned away and wound up with her belly scraping against the wood as splinters became embedded into her skin she fought through the pain and tried to crawl away, her stomach scraping against the wood. But he was having none of that. He pressed a hand against her back, stopping her from moving any more. Tears clogged her throat as she began begging for forgiveness, willing to trade anything for her life. He moved his head so that his lips were next to her ear. He couldn’t tell whether it was due to the cold October chill or her fear or a combination of the both, but when he rasped “no” in reply to her begging and bargaining for her life, all of a sudden she began to shake as if a earthquake was tearing her apart. He reached across the deck with his free hand and grasped what he had spied before. He wrapped the chain tight across her throat, constricting her body of air. He raised her up in the air with one hand on the end of the un-anchored section of the thick chain. The heavy anchor dangled freely in the air, occasionally colliding with her chest. He raised her so that they were eye level. His steely gaze seemed to stop her thrashing aimlessly in the air. “You always did look good in blue” he said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and then tossed her out into the icy ocean water. He stood there, wiping water off his coat as if nothing had happened. He heard something and even with his superhuman speed and reflexes couldn’t stop the figure from colliding with his back sending them both to the ground. He tried to yell as claws dug into his skull but the being was too strong and smashed his head into the deck, sending splintered wood shooting upwards like spikes. With a mighty tug his head came apart as if it was a coconut. Juices painted the deck and the creatures face. His revenge wasn’t done yet. Giant hairy fists rained down like meteors and began pummeling the body making it nearly unrecognizable. He left the body broken and contorted in unimaginable ways. Diving off the dock, the monster dived to the murky depths below and snatched the young girl up from the bottom. Once they reached the top he grasped for the deck. Sinking claws into the warped and rotting wood he climbed on top. He placed her down gingerly. Wolf like figures contorted and retreated back into a human face. Now fully human, the man fell to his knees as if the gravity all of a sudden became un-bearable. Tears streamed down his face, rolling over high cheekbones and off his lips and jaw. “Liz” he mumbled as he shook her motionless body, making it rock like a wave in the ocean they were right above. He checked her pulse, then her breath. Defeated and realizing he was too late he ripped the chain off of her neck, revealing the purple bruises from the links. Holding her in his arms he cried. She was the last of his family, his younger sister. They watched their parents be executed under the vampire regime during the imperialism that was the hellfire years. During their execution he covered her eyes as her stared unbelievably as the guillotine fell across their parent’s necks. Sending the head roll across the wooden stage to a uproar of vampire approval like it was the climax of a movie. He promised her that he would keep her safe. And he did. That night under the cover of a star riddled sky they made their way to caverton, a small fishing and port town at the ocean’s edge. He got a job as a chimney sweep and bouncer and she got a job as a waitress at the tavern. They had a small cottage and a average life. He knew he should have left when a vampire royal family, the rontaks moved there. The prince who was a regular customer and a drunk took interest in his sister the first time he saw her. His gaze drifted to the destroyed shape that was the prince. He realized that he was a dead man for what he did, but he didn’t care. His sadness transformed into a insurmountable rage. He stared at castle rontak in the distance. They were going to pay, and blood was the only currency he was taking.
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

OMG Puppet keep going this is a good one you are setting up here. Mwah!
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster

puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:54 pm

thanks. i think i might be able to get in one more page for the conclusion. this was just to sort of test the waters for a series i plan to do. by the way What a Face reminds me of the cheshire cat for some reason, i like it Smile
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 pm

sunny This forum is for writing. Have at it. The story I am doing there are spoiler notes on here including a text message convo between Fireraven and myself. sunny
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster

puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 pm

yah, im thinking of making it sort of like a 3 part story thing, sort of like a trilogy except...different. i dont know how to explain it. i sort of have a contorted plan in my mind already
Back to top Go down
Fireraven
Admin
Fireraven

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Looks beautiful so far. Solstice was right when she said that your way of writing was eerily similar to my own in many ways.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/fireravenjournal
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm

You both have theories of the world and how the mystical world I come from interact with each other. Truly genius but soooo scary to me to hear nearly Fire's vision come out of someone from a different part of my world. Puppet you keep writing!!
Back to top Go down
puppetmaster

puppetmaster

PostSubject: sorry for any typos or mistakes. but this is just off the top of my head and its late at night   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 am

the camper plowed thrugh the dust and wind as it treaded across the nearly sand dirt. the starry night sky cooled the air but not by much. the obese man in the drivers seat was sweating buckets as he tossed another empty pop bottle out the window. losing it in the sandy tracks behind. He looked up into the sky as if expecting somthing, and was surprised when he did. from behind his glasses he saw a shooting star on a downwards streak towards the ground. A million different wishes flashed through his mind but before he could decide what he wanted he noticed something. this shooting star seemed to plummet differently than the other ones he witnessed. while others fell as it behind a sheet of celefane knowing that they would pass by harmlessly, this one seemed to fall in front of the canvas. He used his college math skills and deduced thatif this falling star was actually going to crash into the earth, it wouldnt be far off. He pushed the pedal down a little further and the engine seemed to be on the verge of stopping as it stuttered along a little faster than before. He sort of expected some sort of cataclysmic destruction whenit hit. but it seemed to do little more than leave a reasoanble dent in the earth. He pulled up besides the crater. pulled the switch on his side and the driver side door opened up on soundles hydrolic hinges. a stair case unfolded down from the step. He bounded down each step, his rotund shape bouncing beneath his triple XL hawaian print shirt. when he shit the ground with a thud his body gave one fully wiggle and then stopped. He perred down into the pit. putting his index finger onto the taped part of his glasses as he pushed them up to prevent them from falling down. He would be screwed without his prescription driving glasses and needed to make the confrence at eight Am in the morning. He checked his watch and the LEd display read 11:24PM. He pered through the dust and debris until he manaed to make out a shape dimly illuminated by the dull headlights of nthe RV and the shining stars above. It was a she for sure, her naked flesh gave that away the moment she turned around. He could feel his skin turn hot and the blood begin to rush. Something was off, but he couldn't hide his attraction to her. She looked up at him and cocked her head like a dog trying to listen closely. Her raven hair flee across her hair neatly. "for someoens who had fallen from the sky and landed in the desert she sure looked clean and tidy" he thought. He felt ashamed of his arousal by her presence but something overtook that emotion when she opened her mouth and he got a glimpse of two eleongated teeth that were distinct from the rest of the pearly whites in her mouth. He looked into her eyes and the moonlight glinted off of them, making the crimson irises even moe ominouse. All that took only a second and he felt his body slowly let go as his bladder spilt out into this pants. He tried to back away into the RV but tripped over a renegade rock peeping out of the ground. He fell on his ass with a thudd and began to crawl away using his hands to push his back to the RV. She hardly moved her legs as she pounced up over the crater and landed in front of him. His arousla retunred for a moment, but died off with his heart beat as she tore out his juggular with her mouth in the second it took him to regain his breath. She began her feast from the head down. She kicked the leftovers into the hole for the vultures to pick at the parts she didnt want. She hopped into the RV and closed the door behind her. She opened up the wallet she found on the guy. All it had was a debit card, some cash, a condom and a ID card. She threw everything but the cash into the crater with its skeletal owner and crawled into the back of the RV. She returned in a shirt that was large enough to cover her knees up. She thanked her luck that he was a big guy. She put the pedal to the floor and sped away. under the cover of night the RV lights died out.

A black range rover puled up besides the crater. Josh hadnts changed out of his chef clothes and srah still had her fast food outfit on. They got out at the same time. Josh had his shotgun pointing down towards the hole. He couldnt see anything as the wind had picked up and dust stung his eyes. Sarah hopped down without a second thought, nothing down here but a corpse. fat bastard too it seemed. Josh cursed under his breath. this was going to be a long night.

i sort of want to add more, but too tired and theres a thunder storm out and down want my comp to short out. may add more tomorrow. tell me what you think of it
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I hope that someday I can use description like you do. I can see what you see thru your writing and I am not that good at that. Huggles and as always gimme gimme gimme more. and put blood trigger and jesters reality on here also. I like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)   a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a quick writng i amde, not sure if i i will continue it. i just made it to get some ideas out while i try to get out of writers block on my main book(s)
Page 1 of 1