Arcanum: The Immortal Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official home of the Immortal Wars project and universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
solstice

solstice

Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:54 am

Rage does not even begin to describe the feelings Solstice is feeling when she is dropped from the talons of the Charonte Demon into a garden with high walls made of pink granite. The statues and benches are all a stark white marble that is glistening in the evening sun they look wonderful amid the lush green colors of the leaves and grass along with a sprinkling of an array of colors from the flowers. A nearby walkway covered in wisteria in full bloom commands the attention of Solstice’s sense of smell, hmmm that is funny she did not realize that her sense of smell was lacking.
It is within the shadows of the walkway she begins to make out the shape of a man. Solstice instinctively reaches for her back and her boot at the same time and then realizes that her scimitar and knives were dropped as she tried to ward off that Charonte Demon, speaking of which it just sauntered up behind the stranger. He turned to the demon and placed his hand on its face and said “Very good job, you are tired? Well come on.” and the demon disappeared.
The branding on Solstices back began to tingle then burn then glow. Then on the front left side of the strangers chest the glow of solstices sun symbol began to glow. Finally he stepped forwards out of the shadows and waves his hand. And solstice is frozen in her tracks unable to move.
The feelings that are haunting Solstice from her captivity come back to the surface and she closes her eyes so that she will not let this man see the tears that are threatening to build. As she gets the look of dead calm on her face she opens her eyes and he is now standing right in front of her. Solstice asks of him "sir would you please let me go?" with absolutely no feeling and in a monotone voice. The stranger replied "frist of all you may call me Liam, second of all not letting you go until your heart rate slows down showing that the rage is being controlled a bit there missy"
Missy? Missy? solstice is struggling to control herself. Trying to not show any emotions whatsoever she quietly whispers "please". Liam looks her in the eye and can see through her facade and says "not until your heart rate slows down, and I mean it!!"
As he slowly walks around her in a circle like a lion circling its prey before attacking Solstice closes her eyes and begins to will her self to calm down and slow her heart. Liam comes up behind her and places his chest against her back. the ultimate burning of the brand on her back begins to fade as he has his sun symbol pressed against the crescent moon brand.. Liam leans in and whispers in her ear. "you can calm yourself down and maybe just mabye start to regain some of that memory of yours that you have lost.'
Liam whistles softly and two female servants appear in the walkway. He orders them to take solstice bathe her and find some thing for her to wear. as they approach Solstice she looks at Liam and says "what makes you think i am gonna let them?" Leaning in closer he replies "because if you don't I will do the chore myself".

Solstice was lead to a marble room with a shallow pool built into the ground. The pool had warm water and rose petals floating on the water in reds and pinks that gave the water their fragrance. Solstice willingly went into the water but when the two servants came into the water to bathe her the fight was on. solstice would not let them touch her.. grabbing the soaps and oils she began to bathe herself and would growl at the girl servants every time that they came close to her. Solstice was not going to have anyone touching her. Not to bathe her and not to dress her either.
After the bathing Solstice found the servant girls had a pitcher for washing her hair and they were both looking timid but knowing that they had to do their masters bidding were contemplating what to do or how to do what they needed to do. Solstice knocked the pitcher of water out of the servants hands and a loud voice boomed throughout the chamber "leave and I will get her myself". Oh no not again.. ggrrrrrr
Liam had come into the chamber to make sure solstice was being treated with the utmost respect and did not realize how terrified she would make his own servants. The girls thankfully scurried away and Liam began disrobing. solstice turned around and headed for the edge of the pool. Hiding her breasts behind her arms which were wrapped across her chest. Her lower body well covered by the floating rose petals. Liam entered the water and ducked underneath the water to get his hair wet. Then he slowly began to walk towards Solstice. His eyes were on the water and not on Solstice as he made his way across the pool. She slowly began to try to crawl out of the pool and was sitting on the edge about to get her legs up out of the water when he reached her. Liam pulled her legs and made her fall back into the pool. Solstice had her arms out to her sides no longer holding across her chest as she backed up to the side again to escape. Liam took the shampoo and poured some into his hand. He grabbed Solstice and spun her around violently. She could not fight herself out of this situation and then had a thought.. Destroy with my.. but before she could finish the thought Liam began laughing and chuckled "do you really think that cloud minds will work on me?"
Solstice gave up her brand was on fire and hurting her badly at this point. She had noticed his own brand glowing but he makes no facial expressions as to whether it hurts him. Liam ever so gently begins to put shampoo on Solstices hair and begins the task of washing her long hair. Tangles are in his way as he is running his fingers through her hair. Liam finds a brush and begins to comb out the tangles starting from the bottom and working his way up. All of Solstice's hair is washed and rinsed off with that pitcher of water. It was a long time before Liam was through and Solstice throughout the ordeal was wondering what manner of man would do this? and had he not mentioned her regaining her memory as though he already knew her? Who is this stranger who owns a dragon/charonte demon? And why is he being nice to her? is it because he kidnapped her and now feels guilty? Whom is he afer to hurt? Because hurting sols herself is such a low priority thing.. Maybe he wants to hurt Alex, or Fauz, or Fireraven. Or maybe he knows too much and has set his eyes on the throne of the Stardust. Either way Sols must figure out the intentions of this stranger and get herself out of here to go about her task of freeing Suck on This and finding her Father.
Liam leans slowly into Solstice and places the sun brand he has against the crescent moon brand. The burning stops. It is such a nice feeling to not be in pain. Liam begins massaging the wounds on Solstices shoulders left by the charonte demon's talons. solstice has no more strength and follows Liam as he takes her hand and leads her out of the pool of water and to a bench with clothes set out for her to wear. He pulls her hands up and begins to place the dress over her head and hands. Trapping her for just a moment as he is pulling it over her shoulders, he can feel Sols begin to tremble. Liam finishes pulling the dress into place and offers Solstice an elbow to hold on to.
Liam then leads Solstice into the great dining hall to have supper with him. A full feast is sitting out on the table and Liam then pours some blood into a goblet for Sols. "I believe this is what you are truly craving my love". Solstice takes the goblet and holds it in her hands staring blankly into the liquid but not drinking. Liam begins by asking her "Solstice are you okay?" Solstice can only answer by shaking her head up and down to mean yes. Then she asks Liam the burning question.... "Liam how do you know me?" He took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "This may very well be the biggest shock you have ever had my dear".
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 am

Liam begins by leaning back in his chair and taking a bite of food. Smiling at Solstice. The burning of the brand which is justlglowing bright orange is making Solstice squirm. Liam says "drink up it will help!". Solstice takes a sip and with the blood touching her lips the burning begins to cease.
Sols asks quickly "what is in this blood"
Liam nonchantly replies.. "It is my blood, have you not noticed the brand I carry as well?"
Sol nodded her head "yes it is My brand I have unfortunately torn that into someone before."
Liam laughed and replied "well it would have been better had you yourself placed it there".
Solstice could see that it was glowing so brightly it was turning from the orange color to a bright yellow "does it hurt you?"
Liam "But of course"
"And what makes it quit burning?"
"Your own venom or touching the two brands together make the burning stop."
Solstice quietly gets up and bites her wrist making it bleed and holds it out in front of Liam, "go ahead make it stop".
Liam's eyes show fireyflames in them and he closes his eyes controlling his emotions then he grabs solstices wrist and takes a drink. Sols is watching the brand he has as it is turning from yellow to orange to red and darker until it begins to quit glowing. Solstice mindlessly wanting to watch grabs his shirt and opens it so that she can see the skin of his shoulder where the brand is. When it completely quits Liam stops drinking of her blood and amazed she looks at his face the brand is completely the color of his other skin just a brand like hers. Liam has a look of surprise at the boldness of Solstice standing in front of him holding his shirt open looking at his body. Solstice quickly lets go of his shirt and turns blushing. "I am sorry Liam, .. I .. I.. uh" Liam was behind her holding her shoulders and pulled her back to his chest and with placing the brands together Solstice could feel the bond. A bonding that is being enforced on them by being branded by the Wiccan clan.. a bond that would make her come to him and seek him out. But WHY?? Liam pulled away and slowly turned away walking back over to the table he placed his hands on the table holding himself up. Liam was trying to pick carefully the words he would use, not knowing how Sols would react to his news. Solstice turned and could see the level of puzzlement and said "just spill it out and get it over with please!"

Liam intentionally moves to the other side of the table and begins his story.
"Solstice do you remember any thing at all about me or what your life was like before you had your memory wiped out by Grunt??" "no just what my friends have shared with me but..I have had some memories during my stay there, they are not pleasant."
"Sols do you remember being branded?" "No" solstice looks at the ground and then closes her eyes because she knows the memories of this time effect her badly. A rush of rage fills her and upon opening her eyes it is obvious that he knows somethings that must be brought to light. "Show me I am not going to know otherwise"
Liam stands up and says "no i will not show you but shall tell you" Immediately solstice has a flash of Fireraven when he told her friends that "this way she will know she is not being lied to". Here come the lies.. ugh men!!
Liam says that he was being punished for not obeying the wishes of Zeus himself and that he was sent to the wiccans so that they could carry out his punishment. Stripped of his powers he found himself in the dungeons and chained next to Sols. She had been beaten and burned and everytime she opened her eyes they would hit her bite her and tell her she was not allowed to open her eyes. Most of the time when she did open her eyes the look of utter hatred and rage was unnerving at best. Liam tried to softly speak to her but was himself beaten for speaking.
Unable to help in any way other than to sit next you I did. I knew my time there would be short lived. Zeus would not let me stay there and be subjected to the same fate as you. It was then that he decided to combine us. My crescent moon is mostly dark but gives light enough for the way. and your sun being in as he said "one of the darkest evil creatures of the night", he wanted us bonded. The brands came from Zeus. I cannot ever escape my fate, nor can you. We are forever bonded. and now you will stay here with me forever.
solstice had heard enough, the look he described of utter hatred and rage came over her and she took a deep breath. Jumping up on the table and diving for his throat. Before she could get to him the Charonte Demon came up off of his shoulder. materializing and roaring ready to kill. Seeing this unnerved sols but she was out for the kill and this was just a stumbling block to her.
Liam yelled out in a booming voice "TAYGAN STAND DOWN NOW!!" Pure alpha mastery engulfed the whole room as Liam crossed his hands over his chest. The charonte demon stopped and Liam then said very sternly "sols if you move you will die". Taygan and solstice were nose to nose and breathing heavily on each other ready to kill. Such a strong alpha Solstice has never come across and she instinctively obeyed. What the hell? She knows she is a pure beta but has never had any one ever take command over her like this. Liam moved to the side and told Taygan to stand down, do not hurt her. Taygan looked sideways at Liam and he said "today!" Taygan moved back slightly and Solstice closed her eyes as though waiting for the beating to begin. Liam held out a hand to Sols and helped her off of the table. Taygan never let his eyes off of Solstice just in case she began to hurt Liam. Taygan will make a snack of her if given the chance.
Liam began by saying Solstice this is Taygan my protector, Taygan this is Solstice and you are not allowed to harm her." Taygan inclined his head to his master. then resumed watching Solstice with obvious distrust. Liam told Taygan to go outside and play in the garden. Reluctantly Taygan left the room.
He then turned on solstice and said "do you have any idea how close to death you truly were just now?" She could not take it she doubled up her fist and swung for the chin. Her fist firmly making a smack noise as it was caught in his hand. Once again Liam used the alpha approach on her knowing it makes her upset. Standing behind Solstice now he grabbed her and pulled her to him. Sosltice began by being still as she needed to catch him off guard to pull away in a burst of energy but the brands being close together made her start feeling drawn into his embrace. As though for once she was where she belonged. Standing in front of this demi God of the crescent moon. Liam... who is shrouded in darkness and cannot be seen wholly by anyone on the planet. anyone.. but until now as Sols was being bound to him by an unseen force in the brands they share. His life is dark and he is misunderstood by everyone. No one has ever seen the side of him Sols is seeing now. Overwhelmed with emotion sols feels a tear slide down her cheek. Closing her eyes and willing herself to calm down and make her heart rate slow.
Liam leans in to her and whispers in her ear, "this is where you belong, see you fit". Solstice could feel her whole body melding into his. But this cannot be.. unable to move he leaned down and sunk fangs into her neck. The branding began to tingle and then Solstice could begin to see Liam chained .. with warm soft eyes, offering comfort to her as she was near death from being drained so badly she could not call out for help from her friends. "Keep your eyes closed so they think you are still out sols"

Solstice fainted. Liam swept her up and carried her away. Solstice awakened to the feeling of someone touching her arm. She could sense Liam laying behind her lightly he was tracing over one of the short scars on her arm. Liam whispered "when you got this scar it was shortened by me grabbing you and they could not cut you as deep or as long. Sols rolled over and looked into his eyes.."why are some of them short?" Liam replied the rest of those scars are on my arm. Liam held his arm out and Solstice could see the scars quite like her own on his shoulder. "I tried to protect you and so the rest of those scars are upon my arm." Solstice reached up and began to trace the scars and realized that they matched her own. Liam was looking into her eyes when she looked up questioningly and then retracted her hand as though she had just been burned.. She averted her eyes and whispered "I am sorry.' Liam pulled her chin up to make her eyes meet his and said "Do not ever be afraid to touch me. We are bonded Have you not noticed the burning of our scars quits when we are together?"

Solstice rolled over and let Liam put his brand against her own. The burning turning into coolness and then a pulling sensation. It was pulling her into his own body mind and soul. Liam quietly whispered now think about the time we were in captivity. No my dear I was not going to lie to you as you suspected but I for sure was not going to be close enough to you for you to kill me.
Closing her eyes the scenes of captivity like a gray mist swirling about became a little clearer. Solstice was being fed a liquid with bitter taste from one of the young wiccan girls. This girl in training as a healer for the clan. Solstice looks into her eyes then winks letting her know that she is not going to harm her. the liquid burning her mouth and throat the girl whispered "drink up it will keep you from being nauseated and throwing up so much". Solstice half sat up propping up on an elbow and drank the fluid and then the girl cut into the wrist of Liam draining a cup of blood from him and offered it to Solstice. The bloods scent unlike anything Solstice had come across. Drinking the cup of blood and turning to look at Liam with a thankful look because this is the only thing keeping Solstice alive. And then the girl cut into Solstices wrist and drained a cup of her blood offering it to Liam. "Drink up it will sustain you."
As soon as he was finished drinking he put more of his own blood in the cup and began to hand it to Solstice only to have it kicked out of his hand by a big bear. "She is not allowed to gain strength and if you cannot learn that lesson you will pay for the rest of your existence." "You must keep her under control Liam, she is one of the most deadly creatures you will ever know and she is being given to you. Are you going to be able to accept this gift or will we just have to kill her to save your life?"
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Solstice looked into Liam's eyes and said "why did they call me that?" Liam kissed the top of Solstices head and whispered, "You are deadly and have powers that are so strong you have not realized the extent of them yet. It is quite possible you could send me into oblivion with your powers even though I am a God and you are a Demi Immortal. Taygan can sense how deadly you are and perceives you to be a threat. You being bound to me by Zeus made it to where they could not just dispose of you by placing you somewhere that you would just surely die, still keeping the promise to save your life with Alexander. So you were given to me and I am to keep you with me." Solstice began to tense up and Liam immediately paralyzed her with his mind. "I hate doing this to you but you have got to learn to control some of that rage you have there." Liam got up and started to leave the room, he turned back to look at Solstice lying motionless on the bed and waved his hand releasing her. "I suggest you stay in bed for a while. Taygan is on the other side of this door waiting for you to give him a challenging fight. And the fight will be to the death. Calm yourself and do as you please I will be out in the gardens if you care to come find me." With that Liam turned and opened the door to leave, Solstice could see Taygan in the hallway peeking at her over Liam's head. Liam said something to Taygan about training and they both took off down the hallway leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

After lying in bed for a while Solstice gets up and begins to explore her room. It is decorated in all white linens and a few cream colored pillows thrown in a pile on the floor in the sitting area of the room. There are books that are very old and some are laid open on the small table by the biggest lounge chair. The books were describing wars and weapons. Boring... Solstice saw a hand drawn picture of a scimitar and instinctively reached to her back where hers usually was kept. If Taygan ever did come after her she would have to get him from behind because without weapons and considering his size and strength, he would be a challenge.. A really nice distracting challenge. Hmmm distraction.. that is what she needed. About that time a maid walked into the room with fresh linens and towels. She set them on the chair by the door going out onto the veranda. Solstice waited until the maid left the room and ventured out the door onto the most beautiful scene. The marble landing had railings that were wide enough to sit upon and gaze out at the countryside over the garden walls. Below the landing in the garden Solstice could see 4 charonte demons. All lining up and getting ready to attack a man in a leather suit. Liam. Watching closely now as the demons one at a time would try to fly up and grab Liam. In such a short distance it was proving challenging to them and after 7 or 8 tries Taygan finally did it with a short burst of energy flapped wings one time and reached forward grabbing Liam as he took flight. Flying high into the sky Taygan flipped his legs up and Liam landed onto his back. Solstice grabbed her shoulders as she watched the sight remembering how the talons had dug into her to keep her within its grasp for the flight. Taygan swirled around in the air and flew very close to the landing the air from his wings making a gust of wind messing up Solstices hair. Magnificent creature. Liam dropped a few feet from the ground back into his training grounds. Liam looked at the other charonte demons was instructing them and then one at a time they all tried until they accomplished that feat. Amazing to watch the master work with his demons. They do not need to hear his voice he moves his hands and they respond accordingly. Taygan urged the smallest demon forward and when he took flight Taygan would fly up right behind him. Odd behavior thought Solstice.. until the young one tried to flip Liam onto his back and Liam went sailing towards the ground. Taygan flew up under him catching him. Liam stood on Taygans back and the young demon picked him up again trying to flip him onto his back. Liam flying towards the ground again Taygan was not going to make it in time and Solstice could not see that far down from the railing she had been sitting on. Running to the steps on the outside edge of the landing Solstice heard a splash and realized that Liam had landed into a river that curved around skirting the edge of the garden below. Liam emerged and told Taygan to train flight and taking off. Taygan returned to the training area and Liam began to ascend the steps. Completely soaked and dripping water with every step. The sunlight hit his shoulders and the water was glistening on his skin as he was taking off everything, leaving a trail of armor and clothing coming up the steps. Once Liam got within 100 feet of Solstice she noticed her scar start burning. The closer he got the hotter it burned. Solstice instinctively began backing away
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Taking a deep breath Solstice stood her ground and held her head up high. Liam met her gaze with pure heat his eyes boring into her trying to discern if she was calm. Liam never slowed down as he walked up to stand in front of her. Solstice never blinked but began to feel uncomfortable with the burning of her scar making her skin glow a white hot through the shirt she was wearing. Slightly moving the left shoulder down Liam realized that the burning feeling was new to her and she had not yet learned the extent of the burning and the realization that it only stops in one of two ways. Place it against his scar or drink of his blood. Liam turned his back on her and slowly walked into the room grabbing a towel to dry himself off. He called "Solstice come here." Immediately the rage took over and Solstice emitted a fog just from the pure rage. Liam once again called "Solstice come here" this time with more authority than request in his voice. Sols stood her ground. The scar began burning more intensely and she knew he was moving closer. Not again Solstice jumped up on the ledge and looked for a place to jump to escape Liam. Solstice never saw it coming like a bolt of lightening hitting her from behind the talons of a charonte demon dug into her shoulders. Fighting the grip and looking up Solstice could see the color of the demons skin was a marbled red with gold. It was not Taygan he is blue with gold, and the colors are somewhat faded on this one. The demon flipped her up in the air and easily dipped and caught her. She had no choice but to ride this out. Swooping in close to the landing Liam ordered.. take her high and do not return until that rage is under control. The charonte demon headed up straight into the heavens. Solstice was relieved she could try now just to deal with this demon and maybe escape.
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:51 pm

The Charonte Demon took a turn straight up towards the heavens and poured on the speed. Solstice had to hang on clinging close to the demons back to keep from slipping. Slowly Solstice moved into position and sat up legs draped over the tops of the wings. Reaching down and placing hands around the charonte demons neck as if holding on and began to squeeze to cut off the airway. The red demons color faded a little more then it began to spiral and flipped over changing direction heading straight down still spiraling. Solstice began to fall off and had no choice but to just interlock her fingers and fall hanging onto the neck of the demon. Solstice decided to let go and take her chances with the river below and the demon easily swooped under her catching her. Solstice tried to roll off the demons back and fall but the demon caught her left leg with the talons. burying them deep into Solstices thigh and flying straight up again. It was getting colder and colder and the air was thinner. Solstice tried to make a cloud minds mist but the air was so thin it barely made a thin fog. trying to get out of the grasp Sols reached up and buried her fangs into the chest of the demon. it let go of her leg and Sols found herself hanging by her own teeth onto this demon as it ascended into the atmosphere. Shivering from the cold, shaking from holding on with her teeth, Sols finally placed her hands on the chest of the demon and let go of her bite, falling again waiting to get to thicker air to make a cloud minds mist and maybe slow down her demon. The talons of the charonte demon sunk heavily into her shoulders. Solstice was shivering from the cold uncontrollably but was still enraged. The demon then turned and flew vertical just in the warm air, Solstice could see the layout of the land surrounding Liam's home. There were 40 other homes spread over this landscape with garden walls separating them from the countryside. The largest home had someone in the garden sitting on a bench. He looked up as the Charonte Demon spiraled upwards again turning so that the man could not see Solstice. Barely glimpsing him Solstice knew who it was in a heartbeat. Trying to get loose clawing at the talons to make her drop kicking and flailing about to no avail. Solstice had plenty of reason to want to be dropped right there and confront that man. Zeus may be a god but Solstice was gonna try to harm him for what he had done binding her to Liam. up through the atmosphere again where the air is too thin to breathe and it is bitter bitter cold the demon flipped Solstice up in the air and dipped under her easily catching her making her ride on its back. Unable to take the cold anymore Solstice laid down and snuggled up to the demon between the wings This demon has battle scars and the color is faded. It must be older than the others. Solstice began calming down she could not breathe in this dense air and the coldness was burning her lungs. Shaking uncontrollably again Knowing there was no way to escape this demon and no way to kill it without killing herself in the process, Solstice gave up this battle and let the unconsciousness take over. After about an hour of battling to calm her the demon returned to the veranda and lightly landed then slid Sols off of her and laid beside her with a wing draped over her to warm her.
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Sosltice woke up and took in her surroundings, she was on the bed and the red and gold demon was laying beside her on the floor. it raised its head to look into her eyes and the look was soft without malice like the blue and gold Taygan always had. Solstice decided maybe it is better to make friends with this demon than enemies. She then remembered that this demon directly disobeyed Liams order when it took her across the landscape allowing her to see Zeus' Temple and residence. Sols sat up and smiled at the demon. "What shall I call you?" like the demon would be able to answer her at all. Then Liam's voice answered her from across the room, Her name is Echo. Startled by the unexpected presence Solstice jumped back then cast a sarcastic glance at Liam and said "Why are you lurking in here? don't you have something besides me to occupy your time?" Smiling a devilish smile he looked up from the book he was reading and said, " What makes you think you are occupying my time? I am in here studying from the Immortal Wars to learn the strategy of Combibus the greatest warrior to ever breathe. He is known by many names to confuse people since he has been around since practically the beginning of time. Almost indestructable, pure evil but apparently the evilness comes out of a bitter upbringing. He has many conquests but none as great as the battle that his brother Bajif had with Hades. Combibus is supposed to be evil and it is looking like a lot of what he is supposed to be famous for was actually the doings of his brother. So how did he become the greatest warrior ever? I am sure I can do better than he ever did. " Solstice laid back with her hands behind her head and inquired "so you have to be known by many names?" To herself Solstice was thinking how about the man Sols nearly killed for being mean to her and holding her captive. Liam then replied "It says here that the Demi Immortals such as yourself call him by the name Suck on This". Solstice bolted upright and then caught herself before showing too much excitement and said "Hey I have heard that name before, from a guy named Fireraven. But I do not know him." Echo turned her head to Liam at the mention of Suck on This' name and then hung her head and seemed to glow just a few shades brighter in color.

Last edited by solstice on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solstice

solstice

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 am

Echo could just make out the shape of Solstice as she was sneaking away down the steps of the balcony. The white marble statues shining brightly in the harvest moon cast off just enough light to illuminate Sols figure. Slowly Echo descended the stairs. Sniffing the air, the scent of the ripened fruit in the trees was overbearing, yet a hint of the scent of Solstice told Echo to turn into the great hall to look for her. As Echo came into visual range of the Hall she could see through the windows that Solstice was trying to take the glass case lid off of the sword that had belonged to her masters uncle, Bajif Ishtar. That sword was broken into 3 pieces and for good reason. Sending a God such as Hades into oblivion to exist as a mere shadow caused such a horrible tear in the universe, there were races of fantasy creatures arising from the power it eminated. The Gods banded together to get the sword before Bajif could recover from the energy it took him to accomplish that task. That sword unleashed evil and was protected from being used ever again. Once a few years before Liam had tried to repair the sword and it nearly killed him. The evil black swirling mist that circled him as he held the sword pieces was draining him to the point of near death. Solstice had the lid off of the case and before Echo could try to stop her Solstice had all 3 pieces out and was trying to place them back in the original state. The black swirling mist began coming from the sword and Echo rushed forward to try to save Solstice. Then a white mist was pushing back the black swirling mist and Echo could see that Solstice was placing the last piece of the sword back and chanting something. A loud sonic boom came from the sword and traveled throughout the universe. Fireraven and Alexander sitting in the gardens of the castle in England both looked at each other and at the same time exclaimed "Solstice what have you done?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two   Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstices Revenge a work in progress Part Two
Page 1 of 1